We are ecstatic over the arrival of spring and celebrate the change in seasons with one more "winter market" this Saturday, April 23. Hours will be 10am - 12noon.
Future forward: the market will be open next Saturday, April 30 as well.
And the Opening Day Celebration will take place on May 7th with full season hours: 9am - 1pm
We have an enlarging number of farmers participating as the weather warms and therefore crops begin to be available. Take note in the following list there will be fresh spring greens available!
Coming this weekend:
* Amaranth Gluten-free Bakery
* Birchrun Hills - aged cheeses, beef and veal from grassfed cows.
* Canter Hill Farm - look for spring lamb and spring produce!
* Davidson Exotics - cremini and portabello, oyster, shiitake mushrooms
* Herbal Springs Farmstead - eggs from pastured chickens; beef from grassfed cows; homebaked wholegrain breads, scones, whoopie pies, assorted pies; plants including perennials, herb starters, bedding, and native plants.
* John & Kira's Chocolates
* Philly Fair Trade Roasters/Market Day Canele - Philadelphia-roasted fair-trade coffee, Bordeaux pastry
* Shellbark Hollow Farm - chevre, chevres marinated in olive oil and herbs, spreads in many flavors, fresh cheese 'nested' in sundried tomatoes + pesto or in 'biscuit' form with honey, aged tomme, yogurt, kefir, milk.
* Two Gander - salad greens (arugula, spinach, salad mix, baby kale), radishes, garlic scallions, crimini and oyster mushrooms, turnips, honey.
* Wild Flour Bakery - all the usual varieties of bread, plus challah loaves with Easter Eggs, maple sausage scones, and maybe flatbreads.
We hope to see you in Bryn Mawr on Saturday!
Molly and Laura